We stayed in one of the basic rooms for several nights and our overall experience was very good. The location on Queen Street can't be beat, the room was nice and clean, and the staff were very helpful. We had just a few minor complaints. First, the temperature in the room was rather difficult to control, as the controls on the heating/AC system didn't seem to work very well. Second, the internet charges are very high (more than $30/day plus bandwidth charges), though they are similar to what we saw in other business hotels in NZ. Third, whereas the selection of television channels is generally pretty bad in NZ hotels, here it was just terrible; there were no news channels but four sports channels. Overall we would definitely recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern spacious high-rise - In the heart of Auckland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your CityLife Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citylife Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Citylife Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Citylife Hotel
- CityLife Auckland New Zealand