The CityLife is a beautiful hotel with very clean and spacious apartments. We had a two bed room apartment that was a good size for three adults. It is located really close to the Harbourfront which was a nice walk. I would recommend the fish market, great fresh seafood there! The only down side to this hotel is the amount of noise at night from outside, there was music and people shouting into 2am every night, middle of the week not just no weekends. So if you're a light sleeper, this may not be the hotel for you. We were on a higher floor as well. Also confusion between concierges, one said he could book us Wicked tickets then when we went back to book there was another concierge there who said he couldn't. We walked down to the theatre and booked which turned out to be better since we could see the seat chart and ask questions at the box office but still dissatisfied with the concierge confusion. Cody at the front desk was very helpful throughout our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern spacious high-rise - In the heart of Auckland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your CityLife Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citylife Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Citylife Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Citylife Hotel
- CityLife Auckland New Zealand