CityLife Auckland
SKYCITY Grand Hotel(Auckland Central)
US$171
SKYCITY Hotel(Auckland Central)
US$156
US$140
  • Restaurant
Cordis, Auckland by Langham Hospitality Group(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$124
  • Restaurant
Rydges Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$146
  • Restaurant
Grand Millennium Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$82
Hotel DeBrett(Auckland Central)
US$233
US$215
  • Breakfast included
Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$115
  • Fitness centre
  • Free Internet
US$211
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$131
  • Room Service
1,361 results
All reviewscity lifequeen streetzest restaurantgreat locationsky towerdeluxe suitefull kitchenvalet parkingwasher and dryernew zealandseparate bedroomcentral locationferry terminalhigher floorwould definitely stay here againhome away from homecomfortable bed
Reviewed 24 November 2013

City Life was an excellent choice for our stay in Auckland. It is so centrally located and convenient to the downtown and harbour areas. The staff at City Life were excellent in every way. They gave us good suggestions of restaurants and activities, and helped make our stay memorable. We had a wonderful room that was very clean and comfortable. Thanks to all at City Life for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
CAKL, General Manager at CityLife Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Thank you for your feedback and it is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed the location of our hotel as well as the room. We strongly believe that our recruitment process is one with great integrity and success so your comments on our staff gives us a great deal of satisfaction. Although you have come all the way from the U.S.A, we certainly hope to have the chance of hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

I stayed at the City Life Hotel for close to 3 months with work - it was great. The rooms were clean, good kitchen facilities, central to everything, the staff are fantastic and I really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
CAKL, General Manager at CityLife Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2013

Thank you for your positive review, we are most happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

My Wife and I enjoyed our stay at Heritage City Life, Great Central Location, no complaints. The rooms were clean and roomy and the beds were comfortable we will be back. Thanks to the friendly staff.

Room Tip: The rooms on the Southside was great, the service was excellent, The steak was cooked to perfection.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
CAKL, General Manager at CityLife Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Thank you for you positive feedback about our rooms and staff, we are most happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to CityLife Auckland again in the near future. Kind regards Nicole Lawson, General Manager

Reviewed 20 November 2013

This hotel is located right in he city. Make sure you have a road map and drive down Queen Street and just turn left.

The rooms are large and very clean. The food is up to scratch and the hotel is one of the cleanest you will find.

Car park and walking distance to the center of city life is right next to it. A great place to enjoy the city and its many entertainments to offer.

Enjoy!

Room Tip: Choose one high facing north!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you very much for your feedback, it is great pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

I usually stay in one of the bigger hotels, but they were booked out. I didn't actually realize this hotel existed, so wasn't sure what to expect. I was really impressed. The room was very nice, and the bed and linen comfortable. I was especially happy with how quiet the hotel room was, as I was using it to do some work. The outlook from the window is not special as the hotel is located right in the heart of the CBD, and my side looked out onto a carpark, but I wasn't there for the view. The room service was efficient and excellent, and the food quality surpassed that of bigger, more expensive CBD hotels. I have had some very expensive, lukewarm and ho-hum room service meals in my time, so I appreciated the excellence of the restaurant attached to this hotel. My only gripe would be the room was not serviced until the second day of my stay. Not sure what happened on the first day!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
CAKL, General Manager at CityLife Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Thank you for your wonderful feedback - we are delighted that your have finally discovered us and that we exceeed your expectations. I have shared your delightful comments regarding our room service food to the chef and food & beverage team. I was surprised to read your room was not serviced on the first day - please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you - the only reason our housekeeping team would not service a room is if a Do Not Disturb sign was placed out on the door, it is normal procedure in this situation for us to then place a note under your door advising of the reason for no service and a request to contact the housekeeping team should you need a service completed later. Again, Thank You - we enjoyed hosting you and look forward to welcoming you back to CityLife Auckland again soon.