I usually have a car, so stay a bit further out where parking is easier (and free - parking is $35 per day at City Life). But with no car this time I thought I'd try a central city hotel, and I'm pleased I did. It's a bit more expensive than I usually pay, but it was well worth it. A room to international hotel standards, with all the facilities you need (including gym and pool), located right on Auckland's main street, in the very heart of the city. Close to restaurants, theatres and cinemas, and very handy to work the next morning. I will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern spacious high-rise - In the heart of Auckland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your CityLife Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citylife Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Citylife Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Citylife Hotel
- CityLife Auckland New Zealand