Stayed here with a work colleague for one night.
We drove up from Rotorua and faced the rush hour traffic on Queen St. Having never driven in Auckland before, this was a bit of a challenge!
We drove past the frontage on Queen St numerous time trying to figure out where the entrance was - don't panic!!
Eventually found it and left the car to be valet parked ($35).
Great service at the reception, easy check in.
Lovely suite - was not expecting lounge and kitchen as well as the bedroom for $179 (I think this was a corporate rate though).
I wish we could have stayed more than one night to make the most of it!
Ate in the restaurant twice - dinner and breakfast - very high standard.
Great central location.
Would return :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern spacious high-rise - In the heart of Auckland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your CityLife Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citylife Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Citylife Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Citylife Hotel
- CityLife Auckland New Zealand