Stayed here over a long weekend (Queen's Birthday). Location of the CityLife is a major plus point - we took the Airport bus service and this hotel is right outside 'Auckland Central stop #4'. It is also within convenient walking distance to the Queens Wharf, Britomart train station, Wynward quarter, the Sky tower. Service front desk staff was warm and friendly.
Upon checking in, our assigned room was a double room. I requested if we could change our room to a Queen room and this was promptly arranged without any fuss. The room was tidy and clean. We were on the higher floors, didn't hear the hustle and bustle of Queen Street at all.
If you're in town for business or holiday and looking for a place on Queen Street, I recommend the CityLife Auckland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern spacious high-rise - In the heart of Auckland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Splitty, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your CityLife Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citylife Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Citylife Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Citylife Hotel
- CityLife Auckland New Zealand