Booked direct on Heritage hotels website on a great package that included breakfast, check out at 12am and WiFi. We stayed in a deluxe suite on 21st floor, lots of space for a couple. The room had a separate bedroom and lounge area with a small but functional kitchen. We were close to lifts but never heard any noise. The Airport bus stops directly outside and the hotel is in a great location, just a short walk to the ferry, casino and Britomart. The Zest restaurant is very good and if you don't mind eating early ( before 7pm) they offer an early bird meal deal - excellent food, value and service. In fact we could not fault any aspect of the service, every member of staff were friendly and helpful. Overall a most enjoyable stay would definitely return when next in Auckland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern spacious high-rise - In the heart of Auckland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your CityLife Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citylife Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Citylife Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Citylife Hotel
- CityLife Auckland New Zealand