29 Jan - 1 Feb 09
Great hotel, stayed in one bedroom unit on 18th floor. Room had views of the harbour and had been recently refurbished so looked great and was very comfortable.
Loved lots about this hotel so here's just a few of them
* walk in wardrobe in bedroom - awesome
* plenty of mirrors (obviously I'm a girl)
* separate airconditioning control for the bedroom
* suite was very roomy with windows that opened
* very comfortable beds
* TV in lounge and bedroom
* central to everything, could walk to harbour, city shopping and sky tower
* professional and helpful staff
* room had everything right down to own washing machine and dryer
If you stay at this hotel a must do is to eat and/or drink at the Stone Room Bar just outside the foyer on a small side street. Good vibe during the week and great food. On quieter nights they have a 2 for 1 deal which is good value.
On the flip side we did find this hotel a bit difficult to get to by car and you really don't need one as you are so central. Parking also expensive but this is not unusual for a hotel in the middle of a larger city.
Would definitely recommend this hotel and would happily stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern spacious high-rise - In the heart of Auckland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your CityLife Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citylife Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Citylife Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Citylife Hotel
- CityLife Auckland New Zealand