I spent a long weekend at Citylife in December 2008 and a Saturday night in January 2009. On both stays I had a two bedroom apartment which was clean, spacious and well equipped, with the exception of a rather ancient tv in the living area. Avoid looking out of the windows unless your idea of scenery is a car park or the rear of a building and the lower floors suffer from noise from the air conditioning units. But then you do not stay in a city centre for the views and being able to step out on to Queen Street is compensation enough. The staff were delightful and dealt promptly and efficiently with tumble dryer which refused to start. Great to be able to catch up on the laundry. Weekend deals are good value. Ideal for two couples on a trip to the city or to catch up on sleep after a long flight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern spacious high-rise - In the heart of Auckland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your CityLife Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citylife Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Citylife Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Citylife Hotel
- CityLife Auckland New Zealand