My husband and I stayed at City Life Hotel for 1 night before flying out of Auckland Airport. This hotel is located in the busy streets of downtown and is within walking distance to the Harbour, Sky Jump, Viaduct, shopping, restaurants & more. It reminded me of staying in the heart of midtown Manhattan. The bell service & concierge went out of their way to give us directions, instructions & any additional info. We felt like VIPs. We had a room on the 22nd floor and heard no noises as other reviews stated. It was a clean & trendy 1 bedroom and we loved it. We had a rental car and the hotel was a little hard to find. The valet parking & entrance are actually behind the hotel down a ramp (vs street address given) so I would call ahead & get better directions. Overall, we LOVED our stay and would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Great restaurants located in the Viaduct. We ate at Soul, per the Frommer’s Guide, and chowed down on the whitebait fish fritters as appetizer and lots of other great food. It’s more upscale dining so be prepared for the bill. Food & service were excellent!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern spacious high-rise - In the heart of Auckland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your CityLife Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citylife Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Citylife Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Citylife Hotel
- CityLife Auckland New Zealand