Stayed here for one night before undertaking a self-drive tour of NZ.
Was a little difficult to find, as the entrance is off Queen Street, but got there eventually - part of the adventure!
The room was fine, clean, all expected conveniences and facilities, not much of a view but didn't expect much in the city centre and at such a reasonable price.
However, the staff are worth a special mention. We arrived on an early flight, and got to the hotel at about 10.30ish, not expecting to be able to check in, just wanting to confirm our room and see if we could leave the car.
The concierge wouldn't hear of it, and said we should at least try to check in. The woman behind the desk said (with a smile!) "of course, just let me check if there's a room ready", and within 10 minutes we were in, and ready to shower after the long trip from the UK. The person that helped us with our bags wouldn't even take a tip, even tho in my jet-lagged state I tried to force it upon him.
Top marks all round for service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern spacious high-rise - In the heart of Auckland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotelopia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Agoda, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your CityLife Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citylife Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Citylife Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Citylife Hotel
- CityLife Auckland New Zealand