Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rydges Auckland(Auckland Central)
  • Fitness centre
Shakespeare Tavern & Hotel(Auckland Central)
SKYCITY Hotel(Auckland Central)
View Hotel
SKYCITY Grand Hotel(Auckland Central)
  • Restaurant
Stamford Plaza Auckland(Auckland Central)
CityLife Auckland(Auckland Central)
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Auckland(Auckland Central)
  • Room Service
1,898 results
All reviewsrooftop pooltower winghectors restaurantdepartment storeraw fooddeluxe suitevalet parkingsliding doorharbour bridgehobson streetnew zealandspacious roomlobby barcentral locationcooking facilitiesseparate bedroombuffet breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We stayed in the Tower suite and it was really awesome. The comfortable bed, bath and retro couches made my stay just all that bit more special. All the staff were really friendly & helpful and my whole stay overall was tres fab!

I would stay there again and plan to book in another weekend very soon. And fingers crossed I can get anaffordable suite for the Christmas period with my kids.

Room Tip: The tower suite was really comfortable, private and quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
GM_HeritageAuckland, General Manager at Heritage Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Dear DreamyJayne,
Thank you for sharing with our readers the excellent feedback relating to your recent stay at Heritage Auckland. My team and I are delighted you departed with wonderful memories that have left you planning your next visit to enjoy T.H.E. Heritage Experience including your sleep and eat expectations. We are also very pleased your birthday weekend was a great success.
We do look forward to hosting you all again sometime very soon.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Stayed 2 nights in the Heritage and was pleased all around with the hotel and it's facilities. Service was excellent from the front desk to housekeeping, the restaurant for breakfast and the lobby bar. All staff were attentive, friendly and happy to help. The rooms are spacious and whilst a little on the older side they are spotless and the beds extremely comfortable. Great location to walk to the waterfront and around town. Would consider this a very good value for money place to stay in a major city.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Fork Talk O,
Thank you for sharing with our readers the warm comments relating to your recent stay at Heritage Auckland. My team and I are very committed to ensuring our guest stay is memorable and exceed your expectations. We do look forward to hosting you again sometime very soon.
Heritage Auckland.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

I've stayed at the Heritage a few times for work now - They have different types of rooms: some are like an apartment (and they are pretty awesome) and some are simpler but still quite nice.

The beds are comfortable and the restaurant is fantastic - they have lots of healthy alternatives, which I really enjoy.

I also really like their toiletries range made out of manuka honey.

Highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Away from the elevators!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Danidoce,
Thank you for sharing with our readers comments relating to your most recent stay at Heritage Auckland. My team and I are delighted T.H.E. Heritage experience continues to exceed your expectations and we do look forward to hosting you again sometime very soon.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Just returned from a weekend away in this fantastic hotel. I've always being a fan of character buildings so loved the polished wooden floors and high stud. Staff were excellent the air conditioning in our room wouldn't work (room was very warm) so after trying to fix they moved us to a larger room which was fantastic. We had the breakfast buffet included in our package and must say it's one of the better ones we've come across with a great selection of hot and cold options. Hotel is very central and a easy couple of blocks walk to Queen St, theatres, Sky City etc.
My partner and I stay in Hotels quite a bit for work and pleasure we really enjoyed our stay here will definitely return for our next trip in a few weeks.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear 2 Difor,
Thank you for sharing with our readers the wonderful comments relating to your recent stay at Heritage Auckland. My team and I are delighted T.H.E. Heritage experience has exceeded your expectations. It is pleasing my team took ownership in trying to resolve the AC issue with your room but took the initiative to upgrade you to avoid any discomfort during your stay .
We do look forward to hosting you again sometime very soon.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

This was an excellent place to stay, right in the centre of town. We walked to the harbour, shops, restaurants, sky tower, etc. We booked at the last minute and got a special deal for a deluxe suite, which included breakfast and valet parking. When we arrived we were upgraded to an executive suite, which was very spacious. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom was large with separate bath and shower. Staff were friendly and professional.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear LW 810,
Thank you for sharing with our readers the wonderful comments relating to your recent stay at Heritage Auckland. My team and I are delighted T.H.E. Heritage experience has exceeded your expectations and do warmly look forward to hosting you again sometime very soon.