“The Best Service”

Ranked #9 of 67 Hotels in Auckland
Wellington, New Zealand
“The Best Service”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

My daughters (2) and I recently stayed while attending the Beyonce concert. We had the best ever experience. The service from driving up to the hotel, through to check in and check out was amazing. Great service is something to be appreciated these days and all staff at the Heritage provided the best customer experience I've had in a long while. We went to the lobby for a drink and snacks while waiting for our taxi the waiting staff were knowledgeable on wait times from the kitchen and served us immediately we sat down. The room was fantastic and the bed, well better than my one at home - my daughters wanted to take the pillows home :-) I would highly recommend this hotel - I couldn't fault any part of our stay (and I've stayed at a few hotels)

Room Tip: Double twin share had great separating wall and amazing amount of space.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
GM_HeritageAuckland, General Manager at Heritage Auckland, responded to this review, 4 November 2013
Dear Ahenata,
Thank you for sharing with our readers the excellent feedback relating to your recent stay at Heritage Auckland. My team and I are delighted The Heritage Experience has exceeded your expectations and do look forward to welcoming you back to Heritage Auckland sometime very soon.
Heritage Auckland

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (488)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Spent one night at the Heritage to see the 'Wicked' show. What a lovely bed, big and so comfortable. Staff were warm and welcoming. Would not hesitate to use the Heritage again and have already recommended it to friends.

Dear Donald C,
Thank you for sharing with our readers the excellent feedback relating to your recent stay at Heritage Auckland. I am delighted that we have been able to share with you The Heritage Experience and the memories you have left with will ensure that we will welcome you back to Heritage Auckland so we can host you once again.
Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Bunch of girlfriends and I stayed for only one night. Front desk/check in and valet were fantastic. Service of getting extra towels brought up to the room took several phone calls and about 1.5 hours then when finally did arrive didn't get completely what we asked for. Room and hallways are pretty dated but comfortable enough! Breakfast buffet selection was also fantastic. Staff were all really helpful (other than the towels debacle). When there is a combo deal or discount going, pretty good value.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Sylvia M,
Thank you for sharing with our readers comments relating to your recent stay at Heritage Auckland. While pleased that you enjoyed most of the elements of your stay I to would be a little disappointed in waiting for additional towels as you have. I have shared this with my team your concerns as we work very hard to ensure that all guest experiences are memorable for the right reasons. We do hope that we can welcome you back to Heritage Auckland sometime very soon.
Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

I originally booked the basic double room for a concert at vector arena because of the location and because it was only a short stay however when we arrived I wasn't happy with the room size, luckily another room was available so we were fortunate to be able to upgrade to the 2 bedroom suite for a small fee :) the 2 bedroom suite was lovely, spacious, clean , 2 bathrooms and had everything you needed for a good night out! The concierge and reception were awesome from the time we got there to when we left, and they didn't muck around with any queries or requests :) also breakfast finishes at 11 so you get to check out and then take your time at the yummy buffet breakkie which had everything you can think of and it's a lovely place to eat too :) lastly, we didn't get to swim but the rooftop pool and spa looked like it had been refurbished so was very sleek and a nice place to chill! Overall I was impressed with the heritage hotel and I'm happy I choose to stay there! :) (would've given a 5 if the double wasn't so small but that only matters if you like to have a bit of space) so go for the next one up! :)

• Stayed October 2013
Dear JarneeA,
Thank you for sharing with our readers comments relating to your recent stay at Heritage Auckland. I am delighted that we were able to manage your revised room needs on check in and that this set out a very pleasing stay for you. My team are delighted that you have really enjoyed your stay with us and we do look forward to welcoming you back to Heritage Auckland sometime very soon.
Hamilton, New Zealand
Reviewed 22 October 2013

The 'other half' and I decided to treat ourselves with a $189.00 Friday night special. It was amazing- gorgeous room,fabulous view, fantastic breakfas and valet parking included in the price. Excellent Hotel Heritage - we will be back :)

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
GM_HeritageAuckland, General Manager at Heritage Auckland, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Dear Sharon 0355,
Thank you for sharing with our readers your excellent comments relating to your recent stay at Heritage Auckland. My team and I are extremely pleased you thoroughly enjoyed T.H.E. Heritage Experience and that our eat and sleep pillars exceeded your expectations. The "Stay Playful" package will be available through out December and January period and I do hope you will visit us again and enjoy the recently renovated roof top pool and lounge area.
Taupo, New Zealand
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We booked via wotif for a weekend at the Heritage Hotel in Auckland and after reading some reviews on trip advisor I called to make some room requests. The person on the line was very helpful and when I followed up via email I had a response back within 24 hours from the Reservations Manager so the customer service was off to a great start! When we arrived it just got better - all of our requests had been granted (and more) and the staff were so friendly I felt like a vip! Our room was 602 on the tower side and it was impeccable. Harbour views, very comfortable bed - and spotless! Very very clean! We purchased the valet service and the guys were so great for getting our car within minutes! The location is fantastic, I walked in heels just down the street to Sky Casino, and it was easy to get to the motorway when we were going out. Breakfast was purchased as part of a deal with the car valet ($50 per day) and there was such a huge variety of food my partner and I were stunned for a while as to where we should start! There was asian, pastrys, continental, a beautiful raw foods bar, eggs cooked to order, fresh fish and sooo much more! We are still buzzing from such a great weekend and a great stay. Thank you very much for the room Gary! We will definitely be making the Heritage Auckland our first choice in the future :-)

Room Tip: Ask for a view so you are not looking into another hotel. We had the tower which was lovely but I do...
1 Thank AwesomeTinkerbell
Dear Awesome Tinkerbell,
Thank you for sharing with our readers the wonderful comments relating to your recent stay at with us at Heritage Auckland. My team and I are very honored to serve you and your partner and T.H.E. Heritage experience including our eat and sleep pillars exceeded your expectations. We do look forward to welcoming you both back to Heritage Auckland sometime very soon.
CHENNAI,INDIA
Reviewed 18 October 2013

The Heritage Auckland is a very nice hotel to stay. The staff are very courteous and helpful. The Hectors restaurant serves good continental food. I must mention Chef Sudhakar who makes the best French onion soup and beef steak I have had. Minoo in the front office is very helpful in giving directions. He knows the city very well

Room Tip: The main hotel and the towers are two wings. The towers rooms are more like a furnished apartment.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
GM_HeritageAuckland, General Manager at Heritage Auckland, responded to this review, 19 October 2013
Dear Ravi K,
Thank you for sharing with our readers the excellant comments relating to your recent stay at Heritage Auckland. My team and I are delighted T.H.E. Heritage experience has exceeded your expectations including our EAT and SLEEP pillars. I have shared your kind feedback with my team members you have highlighted and they are very grateful to read your feedback. We do hope that we can welcome you back to Heritage Auckland sometime very soon.