We stayed at this hotel when we first arrived from the US and then again as we were preparing to depart. It is a nice hotel but it is located at the top of a hill and you walk through some not so nice neighborhoods to go to the tourist attractions. We felt uncomfortable. The rooms were nicely appointed. The first room had an old bathtub that was very high and hard to climb into it. In addition it had these old wood floors that made a lot of noise when you tried to sneak into the bathroom in the middle of the night so as not to wake the spouse. The second room had a nice shower. We had reserved a king size bed and on the second stay they gave us a small be in a large suite. I would rather have had the bed. Rates are high but it is a city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art deco; historic landmark refurbished in 1998. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Heritage Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Heritage Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Heritage Hotel
- Heritage Auckland New Zealand