A very handy hotel if you need to be in central Auckland. First a warning - on my first night I was put in the 'Hotel' section as opposed to the 'Tower'. My room overlooked the central atrium of the hotel where the restaurant is situated and had no natural light and no fresh air. Next day I got moved to the Tower and a room with a balcony and views of the Bay and sunsets. Much more like it! 'Hector's' the in-house restaurant has some good dishes and isn't outrageously expensive. The building was a department store in the old days and has lots of charm - and of course, being New Zealand, the most helpful and friendly staff imaginable. Oddly the buffet breakfast doesn't include coffee - you have to pay extra for that! There are also two gyms and two pools available - one of them outdoors and heated...with more sunset views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art deco; historic landmark refurbished in 1998. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Heritage Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Heritage Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Heritage Hotel
- Heritage Auckland New Zealand