I booked a suite for four nights and was very comfortable. The bed had a lovely pillow top. It was great to have a separate bath and shower, although only the shower saw any use due to a busy schedule, and I never saw the pool(s) or gym for the same reason.
The staff were exceptionally helpful from booking through to check out and everything in between.
It was a spacious lounge but the lack of coffee table made it a bit hard to sit down with drinks. A microwave would have been more useful than the stove/oven.
Not sure if there is double-glazing as I was able to hear quite a bit of traffic so I'd recommend earplugs for light sleepers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art deco; historic landmark refurbished in 1998. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Heritage Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Heritage Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Heritage Hotel
- Heritage Auckland New Zealand