Was the first place when I landed in New Zealand. Friendly staff. Upgraded me to suite as it was available. I had stayed in old building. Hotel has a new building too which I guess faces harbour.
Rooms were quite big and of classical type. Wifi was available for 30 mins per day only.
Breakfast was nice and had plenty of options for vegetarians. Had Indian food joints in vicinity which can be added advantage for Indians. There is a general store with almost every Indian stuff in a lane just opposite to the Hotel (might be of some help to Indians).
5 mins walking distance to Skyline casino & tower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art deco; historic landmark refurbished in 1998. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, HRS and getaroom.com so you can book your Heritage Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Heritage Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Heritage Hotel
- Heritage Auckland New Zealand