Booked and paid through the Accor Advantage Plus website.
Got given a room of a lower scale than what I had paid for. Complained and waited for it to be rectified.
Reception staff very slow and only 2 on at 5 pm when most business quests are arriving.
Getting from car park to hotel room was a nightmare. No claer directions.
And when I asked a staff member I was directed to the appartments which is in an entirely different block.
Rooms have been refurbished but the old hotel still shines through. The bathrooms are "tight"!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand