We stayed one night at the Pullman and was pleasantly surprised. We upgraded to the suites at a reasonable price and found a very spacious room with a good view. The little extras (slippers and quality toiletries) made the stay special. This hotel is a bit "out of City Centre" and the walk into the City is perhaps not for everyone. We made use of the free City Circuit bus (daytime) which stops at the University (walk to the hotel via the Uni garden) and also a taxi at about $9. from Sky City one evening. We had one dinner at the hotel and really enjoyed that. Service great: we asked for an airport shuttle to be booked, we stored our luggage early morning - friendly and helpful staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, TravelUp, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand