Stayed here for 2 nights recently. We booked because it was well priced, and seemed to be quite well located. It is, but there is a bit of walking involved to get to Viaduct, the harbour area, Queen street etc - around about 10 minutes - fine when you leave the hotel to get to these places (as it's all downhill), but coming home, just think of it as exercise! The hotel facilities were good, pool, spa etc, and the staff were really friendly and well trained. My only tiny little suggestion is that the cleaning in the rooms needs to be improved - our room was quite dusty when we arrived, and even worse when we left, so obviously someone has forgotton that task when they service the room each day. Other than that though, would recommend this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HRS and getaroom.com so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand