I booked this through 'Wotif' and got a cheap deal including breakfast. Although it stated it was five star - the price suggested it might be otherwise! Stayed on my own and just as well - the room was small, bathroom 'snug', and there is a lot of 'plumbing' noise from rooms nearby. Bed was not King size as suggested and no paper arrived in the morning as requested. However, bed and pillows very comfy, I slept well, no problems with aircon, good view outside, welcoming and pleasant staff, magazines to read in room and the buffet breakfast in the morning was first class (as was the coffee :-)). Would agree with the previous statements regarding fresh milk, more selection of teas available (may milo/chocolate). The room I had was a little worn, but suited me just fine. Would definitely stay again for that price and for the breakfast. The walk up the hill is great exercise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Agoda, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand