We stayed at the Pullman in September before RWC fever took over. We were very pleased with our stay and will return to the Pullman in the future. From check in to check out we were treated very well by all the staff. Our room was spacious and very comfortable. We were at the back of the hotel with a view out to the harbor so we were not bothered by any noise. We ate dinner and breakfast in the hotel restaurant and both meals were excellent with very good personal but non intrusive service. Also, worth noting we arrived early and we able to access odur room straight away which was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Prestigia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand