I stayed here to attend a conference. The room was adequate but hugely over-priced compared with The Quadrant next door. Breakfast was nothing special, I would go elsewhere if I was paying. For the money I would have expected a bigger room and free wifi, but this was not offered. Also I had problems with the key card and was stuck outside my room more than once. On the plus side of the ledger, the service from the housekeeping staff through to the waiters and concierge was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand