I stayed here three nights recently. The hotel amenities are excellent and I was happy with my interactions with the staff.
My only quibble relates to a problem I have with a lot of hotels. The bed was rock hard, which hurts my back. For this reason I would avoid it again unless they could make a pillow top available. Sadly a lot of hotels have been ruled out of my list for this reason.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand