Really glad we booked here, this hotel was the very start of our honeymoon in NZ.
From the start the friendly front desk staff to the great room was a brilliant start to our holiday.
Only a few minutes walk to all the shops and the restaurants on the waterfront, totally recommend this hotel.
The only minus point was the wifi did not work very well in our room, had to use a LAN connection. This was in the serviced apartment section I belive, this could an issue for people on business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand