its my first time trip to New Zealand as i was doing the business with many other Balinese people..=)
Hotel was nice... the room.. everything was properly set...
i cant say enough of thank you.. my true thankful for your quick respond of my dad situation at that time when he got heart attack and hard to breath... it was definitely scary, but you guys were amazing in handling that situation...
my 5 days were memorable, your property is so near from everywhere.. i never took any taxi to go... just need a few step and there you go... , you find yourself at shopping area and dining place,,,
i would always love to come back stay there...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Southall Travel, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand