We have just stayed 3 nights in a one bedroom suite on the 14th floor. This was our first stay here and as we stay in 5 star hotels around the world for about 45 nights per year I did not have high expectations of the Pullman. I loved the cutting edge lobby, the amazing friendliness of the front desk staff and the restaurant staff. You rarely if ever,get this type of service in 5 star hotels around the world. Yes the room was showing signs of age but it was exceptionally clean and functional. One of the more comfortable beds i have slept in a hotel.
My only suggestion would be the bed-linen and bath towels need replacing. I would be embarrassed to offer such obviously worn linen to my own guests in my home let alone a 5 star hotel. Overall a magnificent experience and we will be back. The Langham which has for years been our preferred hotel in Auckland has now been surpassed by the Pullman!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand