This was my first stay at the Pullman and certainly my last. The claimed 5 stars is a over exaggeration. The rooms are old and although you get a flat screen television a decent bed and bed linen my room had badly stained threadbare carpet. I also had a broken light that was not fixed in my five day stay and on one day housekeeping decided my bathroom did not need cleaning so left my bathroom with towels on floor etc. Not at all what I call 5 star. Raising these issues with the duty manager proved a waste of time as he told me housekeeping were rushed due to a need to attend training? I suggest they and he need more training. My final point is in regard to wifi. The package I bought from Accor Advantage Plus included high speed wifi when I got to the hotel I found I had to pay $10 for a medium speed service. The hotel told me the free wifi that took over 2 minutes to render a simple web page was my included 'high speed wifi'. This is simply misleading so beware. Auckland has some great hotels try them not this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Southall Travel, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand