We had a room in the newer side of the building (resident wing). Nice room, balcony, spacious bathroom, amazing pool and spa facilities, helpful staff, yummy breakfast. Only complaint is the noisy, loud toilets flushing at all hours...you can hear your neighbour's flushing through the walls, was a bit disturbing and annoying to hear this happening through the night too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Southall Travel, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand