We had a week in the Pullman Auckland recently, and it was a reliable hotel....nothing too fancy, but no real downsides. The king beds are very comfortable here, and don't feel like so many stuck together "king" beds at other hotels. Room service was reasonable value, and the valet service guys were good (just put the drivers seat back to its original position.....can't stand getting into my car with the seat all the way forward!).
All in all a decent hotel a few blocks away from the madness of the city or the viaduct, a good option for business travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Agoda and Southall Travel so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand