We stayed two nights. The food and wine downstairs at the cafe was so good that after walking around the city for 30mins we returned to have dinner there. The concierge and reception staff were very attentive. The room was very comfortable and the view was lovely; looking out over the harbour. We had a fantastic stay. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel. Everything seems to be downhill, so be sure to save some energy for the crawl home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand