I recently stayed here for two nights for a conference. Like I said it wasn't a bad stay but I couldn't help but compare the place to sky city hotel where I stayed last month while in Auckland. The place is beautiful, the rooms are nice, love the gym and spa/pools! From the start I didn't like the situation with parking, the receptionist that checked me in was really hard to understand and it just wasn't a smooth welcoming. So from the get go I was a little put off the place. It did get better, service was ok, they charged my phone for me at reception and they were really helpful when I needed food heated. I just expected friendlier and 5 star service to match the reputation. I would probably opt for Sky City next trip, the customer service is awesome there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand