This was about my 5th time staying at this hotel and unless there is a serious makeover and upgrade to the rooms, restaurant and overall appearance then I'm afraid that it will be my last. While the staff are friendly enough and as accomodating as they can be the bottom line is that overall the entire place has been ridden hard and put away wet.
Location is OK, just a short walk to town but beware walking back up the hill if you have been out all day, it's a hike back up there.
Cannot recomend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand