We come to Auckland (my hometown) on a semi-regular basis and I had high expectations that the Pullman Auckland was going to be like a 5 star early Christmas present.
Don't get me wrong we had a nice enough stay however I think I must have been expecting just a little bit more.
The good, we had a lovely roomy, one bedroom apartment with a good view of the harbour. The bad, the bed was hard, the shower had no pressure and the toilet was loose on the wall (we did get this fixed). The apartment utensils were limited we went to put something in the oven to heat up and there were no baking trays...why have an oven if you can't use it!
Room service was average, over priced and luke-warm...thankfully the micro-wave hated it up for us.
The service however was amazing ...the staff are probably the best at service delivery that I have experienced. This is a real credit to this hotel to an otherwise average stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Agoda, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand