Stayed at the Pullman on a wotif hotel deal, in which you don't know what hotel you get until you book. Not a bad spot for our first night in New Zealand. Queen bed, clean and stylish room, everything you expect from a 4 star hotel. Nice shower too. No noise despite being quite centrally located in the city. West indie cricket team were actually staying in the hotel the same night as us which added some excitement to the stay. We dined in the restaurant also, total of $55 for two meals, no drinks. The food was enjoyable and full of flavour, plentiful portions that left us full and happy. The morning we checked out we were offered maps and some really helpful advice for our travels from one of the ladies on front desk, friendly and genuine. The only downfall I can point out is that there is a charge of $75 just to have your car parked below the hotel, we decided the street would suffice. No problems with that, but a hefty price for parking that should really be complimentary of your stay. Other than that, top notch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand