We spent 2 weeks in NZ, the last 2 nights were at the Pullman. We were warmly welcomed by very attentive and efficient staff members who made us feel special, 10 out of 10!
Our room was 1112 which itself was clean, well appointed with a comfortable bed. However the bathroom needs serious maintenance as the silicon between the bath tub and the marble wall tiles had come away in places and was growing mould. I suggest the person who is in charge of quality control actually sit in the bath tub and have a good look around. The front of the vanity needed a good clean as there were spill marks down the front before we'd even used it. The toilet also had use marks on the underside of the lid.
At midnight on our first night the occupant of the room above us took a long noisy bath. Which we heard. Perhaps if the hotel is not full the rooms above and below could be staggered to eliminate noise problems.
If the bathroom problems are rectified I would stay at this hotel again as the service was exceptional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand