This place is awesome. Especially their spa, but we'll get to that soon. First comment is on its location. Just 5 min walk to Auckland's bustling Queen St? Wicked. Room was clean, tidy, professional. Service with a smile. But the spa... THE SPA!! I relaxed just walking to the reception area. Let alone the hour massage I had, or the swim after. Definitely coming back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand