Used this hotel as part of a cruise package for 2 nights. We were pleasantly surprised by the room we were given. The bedroom was large as was the bed queensize perhaps, there was also an adjoining room with desk, settee and very large tv in addition to the one in the bedroom. Would certainly not call this a 5 star hotel, as the bedroom although large was a little shabby. The reception area and dining area were very nice and the staff most helpful. Breakfast was excellent and buffet style, and catered for all tastes. Hotel in good location within walking distance of waterfront. We would use this hotel as a four star again, even if it is a little shabby in parts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand