Nice hotel however a little tired and the room could do with an upgrade. The concierge were very helpful. The walk to Auckland city centre down hill takes about ten minutes but the walk back is steep if one is infirm.
The spa is outstanding one of the best that we have used.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Agoda, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand