The Pullman is a comfortable hotel; there's not much to complain about. But equally there's nothing special to recommend it either. The rooms are clean and reasonably spacious, but the decor is a little dated and could do with a refresh. The hotel itself is on a hill above Auckland. Surprisingly, however, it does not provide much of a view (because of surrounding buildings). And it requires a walk down/up a fairly steep hill to get to/from the city. On a more positive note, staff were welcoming and helpful, and there is free wifi available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand