As other reviewers have noted the staff are friendly, efficient and very helpful. We stayed for two nights and enjoyed our time there. The wifi in room was free and functioned well. You could pay for a faster connection but I found the free one more than adequate. The bathroom amenities were of really good quality - sometimes those small attentions to detail make all the difference!
I also had two treatments at the spa which were superb. I go to spa's quite regularly and I thought the therapist were particularly skilful and friendly.
If I have to make one small criticism....... I thought the cooked breakfast was rather mediocre and Luke warm. My tip would be to go the omelette station and get something freshly cooked.
Overall though a good stay and I would return there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand