A great pit stop hotel with all the amenities one would expect
Quiet room (seaward side) and the beds are really comfortable
The hotel is situated in central Auckland but is still a 10 minute walk to the waterfront and being on top of a hill there is a steep walk back. Suggest take one of the many taxi's available.
The restaurant was too expensive for my liking so found a top notch place to eat at the Elliot Stables on Elliot Street (10 minute walk) where top class food can be ordered from about a dozen different restaurants surrounding an eating area. I had a perfect lasagne with french crepes for dessert!
The Pullman has an excellent Valet parking service and the staff were very courteous. Worth a try!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand