We recently stayed at the Pullman Auckland for 2 nights as a family of four including 2 kids aged 5 and 2. We are Accor members and it was our first stay at a Accor hotel after we subscribed to the membership. On arrival, we were pleasantly surprised to find out that we had been upgraded to a suite! The suite consisted of 2 separate rooms, one living room + office and one bedroom with 2 queen beds which is what I requested. Room was plush, very comfortable, with plenty of space for the family.
On the second night we were also given 2 vouchers for free drinks we used at the hotel bar after my husband and I used the Spa. I highly recommend the Spa as well. From the moment you enter the Spa you feel like you enter a peaceful sanctuary. I had a 1h treatment, it was so relaxing, a perfect end to the holiday. The hotel organised for a babysitter to come and look after our children in the evening so my husband and I could enjoy the spa and have a dinner out after a week travelling as a family in a motorhome. The hotel uses a babysitting agency and although I was initially reluctant to hire a babysitter I must say the service was great. The hotel organised everything. The babysitter was a lovely lady probably in her late 20s, early 30s so not too young. The kids were absolutely fine, they had in room dining service, watched a bit of TV and went to bed early. They were asleep when we came back from dinner.
Staff is great, very high level service, staff always willing to help and smiling, a real pleasure, from check-in to check-out, outstanding service. Really.
Overall, a great stay, I have already recommended the hotel to my friends and would definitely return to the Pullman next time I will be in Auckland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Prestigia, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Southall Travel and Agoda so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand