Stayed for one night, had to room move as the room we had been checked into did not have two beds but that was easily fixed and the second room had a much better view. Joan checked us in and was extremely pleasant, Mitchell the concierge was more than helpful (helped move bags and gave good restaurant / bar choices for both Auckland and Queenstown (the next location on our trip). The lobby area was pretty funky looking (in a good way), the only downside is the walk back up the hill from Queen Street (walking down is not a problem of course) but the location is well-placed and there are good views of the parklands out front and the city also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand