Just recently stayed at the Pullman last night for the Michael Buble Concert. Only had one slight problem and that it took a few goes to get into the hotel room with our key but other than that the staff were excellent, very friendly and accommodating. I was also celebrating my 30th birthday when we came back to our room in the afternoon there were two mini meringues and complimentary bottled water with a note, which was very much appreciated. Taxi's were easy to get and the walk to Queen Street although a bit hilly was only about 10 mins. We had two Queen beds which did make the room slightly smaller than it usually would and the bathroom was small but neither bothered us. Room was clean and tidy. Would definitely stay again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Priceline, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand