I was a bit disappointed with my room, it felt old, not up to the normal Pullman standard. My room was noisy, sounded like people were dragging furniture around on the floor above from around 4am. I am also not a fan of the shower in the bathtub.
The staff however are superb. Every staff member I spoke to was helpful and friendly, either in person or on the phone. The food in the restaurant was excellent too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand