Stayed here for a business conference this weekend just gone, very disappointed, one of our rooms was not ready at 5.30 pm another was found but none of the conference stuff ever appeared in the replacement. the other room had a window duct taped shut & the smoke sensor wrapped with plastic wrap,
The included breakfast excepting the fresh fruit was very poor, Bacon that had been overcooked to the consistency of boot leather,mushrooms with no flavour, non existant scrambled egg.
Day 2 decided to order poached eggs to try & skip the buffet, 25 minutes later after asking one of the staff the eggs arrived, overdone, cold, bloody awefull !
The rest of the conference food was only marginally better ! Its not like its a cheap place to stay, we have stayed in more than 30 nights in hotels this year so far, this would have to be the worst value & food of any.
Find a nicer place to stay & go down the road to a cafe the food will be great & cheaper, probably save a fortune on the room rate as well
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand