Pullman Auckland
US$168
US$158
The Sebel
  • Free Internet
SKYCITY Grand Hotel(Auckland Central)
US$184
US$173
  • Pool
Abaco On Jervois(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$267
US$248
US$116
US$92
  • Bar/Lounge
Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$114
  • Fitness centre
  • Free Internet
US$302
US$143
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Tudor Court Motor Lodge(Auckland Central)
US$108
US$96
US$133
US$110
  • Restaurant
Stamford Plaza Auckland(Auckland Central)
US$191
US$134
2,524 results
All reviewsthe executive loungealbert parksteam roomqueen streetvalet parkingsteep hillfive star hotelroom servicebuffet breakfastan upgradenew zealandharbour viewvector arenasky towerspaaucklandaccor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
PullmanAucklandHotel, Pullman Auckland at Pullman Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We have made the Pullman Auckland our regular and choice of accommodation for several reasons - it begins with the welcome as soon as you open your car door. Reception is always cheerful and checking in is stress free and easy. The lobby is welcoming, the bar is great and the resturant is amazing. Up in the room, I love the calm yet modern feel. If, by chance you require something that is not in your room, just ask. We have stayed here for Business, for holidays, for family celebrations and for quiet get-aways. The staff have always been very quick to rectify any issues - and I admit there were times we were quite picky!! We love the welcome - it's like seeing dear friends. We always make a point of dining at least once in the Restaurant, and while there have been the odd "oops's" over all a very wonderful dining experience. This is a great team whose overall mission is to give you a memorable stay. Thanks to everyone, no matter what role you have within the Hotel - for making us welcome and looking after us! We look forward to our next stay this coming weekend.!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
PullmanAucklandHotel, Quality and Attitude Manager at Pullman Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear "Sue R",

Wow! Thank you for your amazing review! The team are truly humbled by your kind words and very much appreciate your feedback on your past stays with us. We are delighted that you feel part of the "Pullman Family" and love returning to stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We stayed at the Pullman for one night. We were in town to watch a show. The staff are friendly and thoughtful. Check-in was smooth and our car whisked away by the valet. We had a standard room, which was very luxurious and comfortable. The bathroom was great and the soaps and shampoo of the highest standard. The bed was large and comfortable. The concierge was very helpful and gave us a tip on how to easily get to our venue. I used the pool and steam room in the morning and the facilities are a mile above any of the top hotels in the city. Well done Pullman. We did not eat at the hotel so don't know about the restaurant or dining room service.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear "FrancieJ",

Thank you for your wonderful review of the Pullman Auckland. It was a pleasure to welcome you to the hotel. We hope to see you again soon. Please do say hello on your next visit. It would be a pleasure to meet you.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 27 May 2014

The service is 100%... From valet car and bags carried to someone always there to offer a hand or service. The hotel is a bit tired....the shower ran hot and cold and had a shower curtain that ate you when you moved to avoid the water temperature changing! Breakfast was brilliant although lacked in enough tables but food quality was first class. The location for the Vector Arena is excellent and also for the viaduct and shops. Would stay again...would like to see them spend a bit of their earnings on renovation especially in the bathrooms .

Room Tip: As it's on a busy traffic light controlled intersection the vehicle noise was into the early hours with being a weekend so I guess the higher up or away from facing that way would be my only comment ....wasn't an issue.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
PullmanAucklandHotel, Quality and Attitude Manager at Pullman Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear "Bryan522",

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Pullman Auckland. I am delighted that you had a wonderful stay. I am pleased to let you know that we have recently refurbished a few of our rooms, and it would be my pleasure to allocate one of these to you on your next stay. As I am unable to tell from TripAdvisor which guest has a left a review, please kindly email me on c.saunders@pullmanauckland.co.nz so I can arrange this for you.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Stayed here for a business conference this weekend just gone, very disappointed, one of our rooms was not ready at 5.30 pm another was found but none of the conference stuff ever appeared in the replacement. the other room had a window duct taped shut & the smoke sensor wrapped with plastic wrap,
The included breakfast excepting the fresh fruit was very poor, Bacon that had been overcooked to the consistency of boot leather,mushrooms with no flavour, non existant scrambled egg.
Day 2 decided to order poached eggs to try & skip the buffet, 25 minutes later after asking one of the staff the eggs arrived, overdone, cold, bloody awefull !
The rest of the conference food was only marginally better ! Its not like its a cheap place to stay, we have stayed in more than 30 nights in hotels this year so far, this would have to be the worst value & food of any.
Find a nicer place to stay & go down the road to a cafe the food will be great & cheaper, probably save a fortune on the room rate as well

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank taupomotorsport
PullmanAucklandHotel, Quality and Attitude Manager at Pullman Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear "taupomotorsport",

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure to welcome you to the Pullman Auckland.

I am sincerely sorry that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. I was very disappointed to read about your experience which should have been nothing but perfect. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and when something is not quite right, we aim to fix it immediately. Furthermore, we often receive very positive feedback on the quality of our food and our levels of service, so it saddens me that you did not experience this during your stay.

As I am unable to tell from TripAdvisor which guest has left a review, I would be grateful if you would email me your booking details so I may look into the areas you have highlighted and provide feedback accordingly. We take our guests' feedback and comments very seriously and I want to ensure that each and every area you have mentioned is investigated. (c.saunders@pullmanauckland.co.nz)

My sincere apologies again that your stay was not what you hoped. I look forward to hopefully hearing from you so we can liase direct.

Yours sincerely,