If I'm eligible for a late check out, that means I don't need someone clean my room, I don't need a man in suit ask me when I'm gonna leave, I don't need a random dude rushing in and check my minibar, I just want to chill.... And the Wifi, seriously, I have to travel back 20 years to get a worse signal and speed, if I can ever get onto it...
The receptionists.. All of them... I never know that they can be so unhelpful and rude at the same time.....
Pullman never ever again...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand