“Great Customer Service”

Pullman Auckland
Ranked #16 of 66 Hotels in Auckland Central
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 18 June 2014

10/10 for their customer service. From check in to check out! Even the restaurants. Family friendly hotel. Love their can do attitude! Facilities are fantastic, and they will make sure they do their best to accommodate any request. Location is also great, quiet away from all the noise and easy access to the motorway.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
PullmanAucklandHotel, Quality and Attitude Manager at Pullman Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear "J C",

Thank you very much for your amazing review. The team and I are thrilled that you had a wonderful stay. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards,

Quality and Attitude Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (2,423)

Reviewed 18 June 2014

After staying in a very average place in Auckland, I needed an extra night to catch up with some old school friends. Initially the room they gave me was small and not what I had envisioned, after speaking to the gorgeous girl on reception, the manager upgraded me to an amazing 1 bed apartment in the residential tower, it was perfect and we ended up staying the night in as it was very comfortable. The only thing they didn't have was a ipod dock or music of any kind, but they managed to find me one. I will stay with them again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
PullmanAucklandHotel, Quality and Attitude Manager at Pullman Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear "Maddie M",

Thank you for your amazing review! I am so pleased that you very much enjoyed your stay at Pullman Auckland and you loved the Residence Apartment we upgraded you to.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The Pullman in Auckland was an unexpected, but pleasant, surprise. I had stayed here previously under the Hyatt chain, and I have to say I like the refurbishment that Accor have given the public spaces in this hotel. However it's the staff at Pullman that won me over.
After arriving on an overnight flight from Hong Kong, tired and a tad fractious, I turned up at the hotel.
At check-in I was told my room wasn't ready yet, and could I please wait a moment. A moment passed and I was still standing, waiting. At this moment an eagle eyed staff member, noted my poker face slipping, and asked if I would like a complimentary drink at the bar while they sorted out the room gremlins. I accepted the face saving offer, perhaps less graciously than i could have, and waited at the bar. Within moments, my glass barely touched, a charming woman came over and introduced herself - I'm sure her title was Attitude Adjuster, apologised for the holdup, hoped I was comfortable with my drink, and at my convenience she would be happy to guide me to the aforementioned troublesome room.
It seems in the meantime Pullman had upgraded my room, to a brilliant, huge, well equipped 1br apartment with a great view over the city. When hotels care or are savvy enough to turn a meh moment into Wow, thanks - you get it! Those moment turnarounds are the ones that make you want to return.
Well done Pullman, next time I'm in Auckland, I'll be back, thank you.

Room Tip: If you are staying more than a night, I highly recommend the apartments with harbour view, absolutel...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank swissmap

Dear "swissmap",

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. It was a pleasure to meet you on arrival and welcome you to Pullman Auckland.

I was delighted to read that your stay was better than expected and you very much enjoyed the complimentary upgrade to the Residence Apartment.

We very much hope to welcome you back soon. Please do not hesitate to contact me on c.saunders@pullmanauckland.co.nz if I can assist with any of your accommodation arrangements in the future.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Nice, classy hotel, rooms are still "old fashion" style, however very well maintained, quiet room, very nice spa facilities accessible late in the evening (best after hours of walking AKL!), and very nice attentive staff, thank you to Mathilde for her French smart, efficient & welcoming attitude.

Room Tip: enjoyed a quiet room by the sea side
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
PullmanAucklandHotel, Quality and Attitude Manager at Pullman Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear "Cocosail",

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Pullman Auckland. I am so pleased that you had a wonderful stay. Mathilde will be delighted when I share your kind comments with her.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Our school hosted our annual ball on Saturday 14 June 2014 at the Pullman hotel. The hotel staff were articulate, professional and genuinely warm to all staff and students. The ball venue was outstanding and food and service throughout the night was first rate!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
PullmanAucklandHotel, Quality and Attitude Manager at Pullman Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear "Shepherd2014",

Thank you for your kind feedback about your experience at Pullman Auckland. It was a pleasure to welcome you and the students to the hotel for your Annual Ball and we are delighted that you all had a memorable evening.

We hope work with you again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

From door entrance to last goodbye the perfect competent staff is gonna make your stay perfect, they gonna pumper u as a king. Our 2 babies were very well accomodated and i dont think theres a best sauna spa and pool in nz! Its a luxury and we love it in all ways, breakfasf is fantastic superconfortable bed and room! We will be back soon!! Thank you

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear "Julyra",

Thank you very much for your lovely review! A 5 out of 5 rating - what more could we ask for - thank you!

Please let me know when we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future and if there is anything I can help assist with. (c.saunders@pullmanauckland.co.nz) We hope to see you again soon!

With kind regards,

Reviewed 12 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
PullmanAucklandHotel, Quality and Attitude Manager at Pullman Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014